Friday, March 23, 2012

My Week!!

This week has been full of excitement and accomplishments for me.  To start off, my classes are going excellent and my grades couldn’t be any better.  But what really got me excited was when I received an email saying that I have been accepted to the i3 program at the University of Pittsburgh.  The i3 program is a project that brings diverse perspectives into a field.  Also, this is where I will be studying Information Science, for a portion of my time.

As we all know this is Women’s History Month. To commemorate this month CW had put on an event focused on American Female Athletes.  Special guest professional woman boxer Maureen Shea talked about achieving her personal and professional success. 

Hope everybody has a good weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment